HYDRAULIC TRIMMING AND FORMING PRESSES
Trimming press is a type of press designed for sizing and forming of plastic and textile products. Since trimming requires high precision, the speeds and tonnages of these presses are managed with the help of proportional valves and linear scales.
The machine concept and unique parameters are defined with the customer such as;
- table size,
- approach, working and return speeds of the ram,
- hydraulic power of the press force,
- the process regime through the upper too/, work piece and /ower tool,
- the cycle sequences,
- the power of the servo system of tool change table (far station shift),
- die change consoles,
- other kinds of automation equipment,
- centralized slide /ocking in top dead center,
- emergency locking equipment of the ram in any position,
- hardware and software configurations
Presses can be;
- Processed far mild steel, stainless steel, a/uminum, ceramic tableware (isostatic pressing) or plastic
- Combined with a coil feed line, destacker ar robot automation
- Expanded into complete system solutions
- Used as single press, or automated press line, or transfer press
Presses can be optionally equipped with;
- A hydraulic bolster cushion,
- Cutting impact damping
- Die change system,
- Die carriages,
- Die opening frames
- Coil lines
- Tri-axis transfer units
- Press line automotion
- Hydraulic power unit is our own design and product.
- Brand of hydraulic equipment is PARKER.
- Cylinder and piston design corresponds to high factor of safety.
- Piston shaft is induction surface hardened and chrome plated.
- Variable adjustable piston pump
- Horse power control pumps
- Reduced cycle times via prefi/1 valves
- Applied pressure regimes, and speed of RAM is controlled via proportional valves.
- Hydraulic system is as per CE norms
- There are hydraulic clamping devices far tool changes
- Modular design
- Oil exchange at ground level
- Oil fiftration through additional circuit
- Rigid H type frame (frame I ram deflection: O, 05 mm I 300 mm. Option: O, 03 mm I 300 mm)
- Computer aided design (FEA) in stee/ p/ates
- Bottom frame, upper frame and columns mono block or fastened upon application,
- Residual stresses are removed from afi kind of we/d constructions.
- Crown at the top far accessing the hydraulic power unit
- Hydraulic bed cushion (option)
- Alt sıyırıcı (opsiyon) / Bed ejector (option)
- Press installation directly using foundation bolts (without dampening)
- Press installation with insulation pads, far vibration dampening (option)
RAM FRAME / SLIDE MECHANICS
- Rigid ram frame
- Guided from 8 vertical bearing plates at four corners on the columns
- Solid type slide lubrication
- Ram parallelism control via servo hydraulic
- Ram parallelism control via hydromechanics of impact shock dampeners
- Hydraulic cushion at the ram
MOBILE TABLE (Option)
- Table traverse axis movement: Servo drive
- Table traverse axis linear bearings: Graphite – bronze as per the strength against the payload.
CONTROLLER / ELECTRIC - ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- User friend operating system and HMI
- Mobile or pendant panel tor operator with built-in touch screen, switches and buttons,
- Operator guiding menu
- Data acquisition system
- USB interface
- Ethernet bağlantısı / Ethernet connection
- Safety control system (Pilz)
- Modem connection (for diagnostic)
- Front and rear openings are secured via light barrier (Sick brand) and / or mechanical fence with electrical switches.
- Ram is Locked at the top via side hydraulic cylinders – in the case of parking for set up or maintenance issues.
- lnfinite slide locking (option)
- Two hand start buttons